Registration is now open for OPSEU members who are enrolled in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP) pension plan and who wish to learn more about planning for their retirement.
Issue #1 / April 2017
A newsletter for OPSEU members working as registered practical nurses in community health care, mental health, hospital support, long-term care, corrections and developmental services
Charges laid against the Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care under the Occupational Health and Safety Act must lead to greater protection for staff and patients, says the Ontario Public Service Employees Union.
The Decent Work and Health Network (DWHN) is a group of dedicated health care professionals working to raise public awareness about the impact that working conditions and income inequality have on workers' health.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Across Boundaries: An Ethnoracial Mental Health Centre
- Brockville Mental Health Centre - O&C
- Brockville Mental Health Centre - Paramedical
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Cochrane Timiskaming
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Elgin
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Ontario Division
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Oxford
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Sault Ste Marie
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Thunder Bay
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Wellington / Waterloo / Dufferin
- Carillion Services Canada (CAMH) Inc
- Centre for Addiction & Mental Health
- Frontenac Community Mental Health Services
- Honeywell and St. Joseph's Health Care London
- Lakeridge Health Corporation - Pinewood Centre
- Leeds and Grenville Mental Health
- Mental Health Services Hastings Prince Edward Corp
- Nipissing Mental Health Housing Support Services
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - Paramedical
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - RNs
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - Service and O&C
- Parkdale Activity Rec Centre
- Providence Continuing Care Centre - Mental Health
- Saint Elizabeth, Community Crisis Response Program
- Saint Elizabeth, Peel Crisis Services
- St. Joseph's Care Group - O&C
- St. Joseph's Care Group - Paramed
- St. Joseph's Care Group - RNs
- Trinity Square Cafe Inc
- Waypoint Centre For Mental Health Care
- Wellington Psychiatric Outreach Program
Waypoint: Stay Safe, Be Safe
Health Care Divisional Council
Support Mental Health Week May 2-8
OPSEU is encouraging all of its members to mark Mental Health Week on their calendars. This is an important week for all Canadians, not just those suffering mental health issues. It is also an opportunity to educate ourselves about how our mental health impacts our overall health. more...