Twenty-five St. Joseph's Care Group staff members will be out of work when the organization's mental health care services are transferred to the new St.
OPSEU represents thousands of employees in the mental health sector.
Issue #2/May 2017
A newsletter for OPSEU members working as registered practical nurses in community health care, mental health, hospitals and health care support, long-term care, corrections and developmental services
Sudbury – Frontline and office staff at the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Sudbury/Manitoulin branch voted overwhelmingly in favour of becoming the newest members of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) yesterday.
A provincial report released yesterday to reduce violence in health care facilities represents a good start at eliminating the problem but its long-term success will depend on implementing its recommendations, says the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU).
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Across Boundaries: An Ethnoracial Mental Health Centre
- Brockville Mental Health Centre - O&C
- Brockville Mental Health Centre - Paramedical
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Cochrane Timiskaming
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Elgin
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Ontario Division
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Oxford
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Sault Ste Marie
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Thunder Bay
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Wellington / Waterloo / Dufferin
- Carillion Services Canada (CAMH) Inc
- Centre for Addiction & Mental Health
- Frontenac Community Mental Health Services
- Honeywell and St. Joseph's Health Care London
- Lakeridge Health Corporation - Pinewood Centre
- Leeds and Grenville Mental Health
- Mental Health Services Hastings Prince Edward Corp
- Nipissing Mental Health Housing Support Services
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - Paramedical
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - RNs
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - Service and O&C
- Parkdale Activity Rec Centre
- Providence Continuing Care Centre - Mental Health
- Saint Elizabeth, Community Crisis Response Program
- Saint Elizabeth, Peel Crisis Services
- St. Joseph's Care Group - O&C
- St. Joseph's Care Group - Paramed
- St. Joseph's Care Group - RNs
- Trinity Square Cafe Inc
- Waypoint Centre For Mental Health Care
- Wellington Psychiatric Outreach Program
Waypoint: Stay Safe, Be Safe
Health Care Divisional Council
Support Mental Health Week May 2-8
OPSEU is encouraging all of its members to mark Mental Health Week on their calendars. This is an important week for all Canadians, not just those suffering mental health issues. It is also an opportunity to educate ourselves about how our mental health impacts our overall health. more...