Members of OPSEU Local 439, Brockville Mental Health Centre of the Royal Ottawa Health Care Group, have received a significant award from Arbitrator Brian Keller. Local 439 is made up of two bargaining units, hospital professionals and hospital support.
A decision by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care to delay divestment of the Psychiatric Patient Advocacy Office (PPAO) to the Canadian Mental Health Association pending consultations with key stakeholders is an overdue but welcomed step in the right direction.
(TORONTO) – There must be a judicial review before the Ontario government moves ahead with its controversial plan to have the Canadian Mental Health Association take over operation of the independent Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office (PPAO), the president of the Ontario Public Service Employee
(SARNIA) – Despite assurances by the Canadian Mental Health Association that costs will be trimmed and wait times reduced as a result of local mergers, the evidence shows that the ranks of management are growing along with wait times.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Across Boundaries: An Ethnoracial Mental Health Centre
- Brockville Mental Health Centre - O&C
- Brockville Mental Health Centre - Paramedical
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Cochrane Timiskaming
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Elgin
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Ontario Division
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Oxford
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Sault Ste Marie
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Thunder Bay
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Wellington / Waterloo / Dufferin
- Carillion Services Canada (CAMH) Inc
- Centre for Addiction & Mental Health
- Frontenac Community Mental Health Services
- Honeywell and St. Joseph's Health Care London
- Lakeridge Health Corporation - Pinewood Centre
- Leeds and Grenville Mental Health
- Mental Health Services Hastings Prince Edward Corp
- Nipissing Mental Health Housing Support Services
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - Paramedical
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - RNs
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - Service and O&C
- Parkdale Activity Rec Centre
- Providence Continuing Care Centre - Mental Health
- Saint Elizabeth, Community Crisis Response Program
- Saint Elizabeth, Peel Crisis Services
- St. Joseph's Care Group - O&C
- St. Joseph's Care Group - Paramed
- St. Joseph's Care Group - RNs
- Trinity Square Cafe Inc
- Waypoint Centre For Mental Health Care
- Wellington Psychiatric Outreach Program
Waypoint: Stay Safe, Be Safe
Health Care Divisional Council
Support Mental Health Week May 2-8
OPSEU is encouraging all of its members to mark Mental Health Week on their calendars. This is an important week for all Canadians, not just those suffering mental health issues. It is also an opportunity to educate ourselves about how our mental health impacts our overall health. more...