Toronto – Ontario Auditor General Bonnie Lysyk is “100 per cent correct” when she says the provincial government has no unfettered right to count public employees’ pension funds as government assets, the President of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union says.
Toronto – Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne would do well to remember who owns the assets of the province’s jointly trusteed public pension plans, the President of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union said today.
Pension funds must take bold steps to reduce the risk that climate change poses for the pensions of their members, the OPSEU Pension Trust (OPTrust) says.
The Government of Canada is considering taxing employer contributions made to your group health and dental benefit plans.
Region 1 Regional Vice President Len Elliott spoke today to the Legislative pre-budget committee where he told members that Ontario mustn't abandon the vision of Tommy Douglas when it comes to defending public health care for all.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Across Boundaries: An Ethnoracial Mental Health Centre
- Addiction and Mental Health Services-Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington
- Brockville Mental Health Centre - O&C
- Brockville Mental Health Centre - Paramedical
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Cochrane Timiskaming
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Elgin
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Ontario Division
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Oxford
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Sault Ste Marie
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Thunder Bay
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Wellington / Waterloo / Dufferin
- Carillion Services Canada (CAMH) Inc
- Centre for Addiction & Mental Health
- Honeywell and St. Joseph's Health Care London
- Lakeridge Health Corporation - Pinewood Centre
- Leeds and Grenville Mental Health
- Mental Health Services Hastings Prince Edward Corp
- Nipissing Mental Health Housing Support Services
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - Paramedical
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - RNs
- Ontario Shores Centre For Mental Health Sciences - Service and O&C
- Parkdale Activity Rec Centre
- Providence Continuing Care Centre - Mental Health
- Saint Elizabeth, Community Crisis Response Program
- Saint Elizabeth, Peel Crisis Services
- St. Joseph's Care Group - O&C
- St. Joseph's Care Group - Paramed
- St. Joseph's Care Group - RNs
- Trinity Square Cafe Inc
- Waypoint Centre For Mental Health Care
- Wellington Psychiatric Outreach Program
Waypoint: Stay Safe, Be Safe
Health Care Divisional Council
Support Mental Health Week May 2-8
OPSEU is encouraging all of its members to mark Mental Health Week on their calendars. This is an important week for all Canadians, not just those suffering mental health issues. It is also an opportunity to educate ourselves about how our mental health impacts our overall health. more...