Last night on TVO's The Agenda with Steve Paikin, Lucy Morton, Chair of OPSEU’s Health Care Divisional Council and Community Health Care Professionals Division, joined the panel discussing Bill 41, the Patients First Act.
Toronto – The Government of Canada must boost funding for health care and use its powers to rein in provinces that want to privatize the system, the Ontario Public Service Employees Union says.
Toronto – Ontario’s Liberal government has ignored input from hundreds of patients, health care workers, and organizations to charge ahead with its latest health care legislation, the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) says.
OPSEU members in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP) will want to visit the new HOOPP website soon. The site offers improved navigation and is easy to access from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone. Go to hoopp.com for:
Toronto – Big pay hikes for managers in the Ontario Public Service are a sure sign the province can afford to put money into public services and roll back years of public sector wage cuts, the President of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) says.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Chatham Kent Health Alliance - O & C
- Deep River and District Hospital - Support
- Grey Bruce Health Services - O&C
- Grey Bruce Health Services - Service
- Hamilton Health Sciences - Security
- Headwaters Health Coporation - O&C
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - IT
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - O&C
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - Services
- Mackenzie Health - Service
- Muskoka Algonquin Health Care - O&C
- North Wellington Health Care Corporation
- Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital - O&C
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre - O&C
- South Bruce Grey Health Centre - O&C
- South Bruce Grey Health Centre - Service
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital - Service
- St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre (Hotel Dieu Cornwall) - Service FT
- St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre (Hotel Dieu Cornwall) - Service PT
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital - Service
- Stevenson Memorial Hospital Services
- The Scarborough Hospital - O&C
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre - Maintenance
- West Parry Sound Health Centre - Paramedical