The Government of Canada is considering taxing employer contributions made to your group health and dental benefit plans.
Region 1 Regional Vice President Len Elliott spoke today to the Legislative pre-budget committee where he told members that Ontario mustn't abandon the vision of Tommy Douglas when it comes to defending public health care for all.
On Friday, January 20, OPSEU's Health Care Divisional Council (HCDC) presented its pre-budget submission to the Standing Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs.
OPSEU Region 3 Regional Vice-President Sara Labelle commented this week on the severe hospital bed shortage in the Durham region.
The Pension Liaison Committee invites you or someone you know to get involved with the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan, by applying to be a Trustee.
We require your assistance in helping us to find suitable candidates for the position of Union Trustee.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Chatham Kent Health Alliance - O & C
- Deep River and District Hospital - Support
- Grey Bruce Health Services - O&C
- Grey Bruce Health Services - Service
- Hamilton Health Sciences - Security
- Headwaters Health Coporation - O&C
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - IT
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - O&C
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - Services
- Mackenzie Health - Service
- Muskoka Algonquin Health Care - O&C
- North Wellington Health Care Corporation
- Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital - O&C
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre - O&C
- South Bruce Grey Health Centre - O&C
- South Bruce Grey Health Centre - Service
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital - Service
- St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre (Hotel Dieu Cornwall) - Service FT
- St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre (Hotel Dieu Cornwall) - Service PT
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital - Service
- Stevenson Memorial Hospital Services
- The Scarborough Hospital - O&C
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre - Maintenance
- West Parry Sound Health Centre - Paramedical