The Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP) has announced that all part-time and other non‑full‑time employees will have the option of joining HOOPP starting October 1, 2015. There will be no waiting period.
Effective October 1, 2015, all part-time and non-full-time employees eligible to join HOOPP immediately.
Today marks Personal Support Worker Day across Ontario, a day to pay tribute to thousands of workers in settings such as hospitals, long-term care homes, community-based health providers or in their client’s homes.
In a letter to the editor of The Sault This Week, OPSEU President Smokey Thomas challenges local MPP David Orazietti's claim that the public supports his government's hospital funding policy.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Chatham Kent Health Alliance - O & C
- Deep River and District Hospital - Support
- Grey Bruce Health Services - O&C
- Grey Bruce Health Services - Service
- Hamilton Health Sciences - Security
- Headwaters Health Coporation - O&C
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - IT
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - O&C
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - Services
- Mackenzie Health - Service
- Muskoka Algonquin Health Care - O&C
- North Wellington Health Care Corporation
- Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital - O&C
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre - O&C
- South Bruce Grey Health Centre - O&C
- South Bruce Grey Health Centre - Service
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital - Service
- St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre (Hotel Dieu Cornwall) - Service FT
- St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre (Hotel Dieu Cornwall) - Service PT
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital - Service
- Stevenson Memorial Hospital Services
- The Scarborough Hospital - O&C
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre - Maintenance
- West Parry Sound Health Centre - Paramedical