Home support workers employed by ParaMed Health Care in Renfrew county have called for a strike vote on Jan. 14 after contract talks broke down on the eve of the Christmas-New Year holiday break.
The Health Care / Support Division Newsletter 2013
CHAIR"S REPORT - Jill McIllwraith
2013 will be a busy year for your executive
KINGSTON — Kingston's Hotel Dieu Hospital needs to confirm or deny existence of a plan to reduce hours at its downtown urgent care center says the Ontario Public Service Employees Union.
Local 345, representing 245 office and clerical workers at Peterborough Regional Health Centre, is celebrating after receiving an arbitration award that brings them into line with other hospital office and clerical workers across Ontario.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Chatham Kent Health Alliance - O & C
- Deep River and District Hospital - Support
- Grey Bruce Health Services - O&C
- Grey Bruce Health Services - Service
- Hamilton Health Sciences - Security
- Headwaters Health Coporation - O&C
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - IT
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - O&C
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - Services
- Mackenzie Health - Service
- Muskoka Algonquin Health Care - O&C
- North Wellington Health Care Corporation
- Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital - O&C
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre - O&C
- South Bruce Grey Health Centre - O&C
- South Bruce Grey Health Centre - Service
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital - Service
- St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre (Hotel Dieu Cornwall) - Service FT
- St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre (Hotel Dieu Cornwall) - Service PT
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital - Service
- Stevenson Memorial Hospital Services
- The Scarborough Hospital - O&C
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre - Maintenance
- West Parry Sound Health Centre - Paramedical