OTTAWA Contract talks have broken off between unionized security staff at Rideau Carleton Raceway Slots and the employer. The 38 security staff, who have given their union a 100 per cent strike mandate, could be on strike as early as 12:01 a.m. on Feb. 7.
Slot machine facilities at Windsor Raceway, Fort Erie and Hiawatha Horse Park in Sarnia are being permanently closed at the end of March, 2012, leaving hundreds without jobs.
OPSEU Local 565 is pleased to announce that the tentative agreement regarding changes to the collective agreement with the AGCO has been ratified by the Union.
In a vote held on Thursday, May 27, 2010, employees at the Art Gallery of Ontario voted to ratify a new two-year collective agreement after bargaining brought them to the brink of a strike.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Canwest DHI
- Casino Niagara and Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort
- Legislative Assembly (NDP Caucus)
- OPSEU Pension Trust
- Ontario Pension Board
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Rideau Carleton Racetrack Slots
- Teranet Land Information Services Inc
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal