On November 12th OPSEU Local 511 child treatment workers at Radius SAFE-T could be locked out. The Employer can do this because it had applied for a No Board Report. The parties are scheduled to meet with the assistance of a mediator on November 9 to again try to reach a settlement.
Children's Treatment Centres
(Oakville) On Friday October 9th, SAFE-T Radius Child and Youth Services advised the OPSEU Local 511 bargaining team they were asking the Conciliation Officer to issue a No Board Report. The Union feels the No Board Report request is a provocative action by the Employer, as there was movement at
Three OPSEU units in the child treatment sector have taken strike votes in 2015: OPSEU Local 511, Radius Child and Youth Services, OPSEU Local 539, George Hall Family and Child Services and OPSEU Local 666, Child and Family Centre Sudbury.
Members of Radius Child and Youth Services, Local 511 conducted a strike vote on June 10th. Ninety per cent of the members attended the vote and the bargaining team received a 100 per cent strike mandate. The Union filed for conciliation on June 11th.
OPSEU children and youth mental health workers across the province are marking Family Day, February 16, with Family Week activities celebrating their work in helping to build resilient communities.
Funding must rise for residential services: OPSEU report
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Aisling Discoveries Child and Family Centre
- Algoma Family Services
- Catulpa Community Support Services
- Central Toronto Youth Services
- Child & Family Centre / Centre de L'enfant et de la Famille
- Child Development Institute
- Children's Centre Thunder Bay
- Children's Community Network
- Children's Mental Health of Leeds and Grenville
- Community Adolescent Network of Hamilton
- Five Counties Children's Centre (ATCO)
- Frontenac Youth Services - Contract
- Frontenac Youth Services - FT
- Geneva Centre For Autism Communication & Language Disorders
- George Hull Family and Child Services
- Grandview Children's Centre
- Huron House Boys' Residential Home
- Integrated Services Northwest
- Kidsability Centre For Child Development
- Kinark Child & Family Services - Simcoe
- Lynwood Charlton Centre
- Madame Vanier Children's Services
- New Path Youth & Family Counselling
- One Kids Place
- Open Doors For Lanark Children
- Ottawa Children's Treatment Centre
- Pathstone Mental Health
- Pathways For Children & Youth
- Peterborough Youth Services
- Radius Child & Youth Services
- St. Clair Child & Youth Services
- Western Area Youth Services (WAYS)