Toronto – The Ontario Public Service Employees Union is calling on the Government of Ontario to invest one hour of the LCBO’s profits into researching the financial costs of drinking.
OPSEU’s star shone brightly at the Canadian Association of Labour Media (CALM) awards ceremony, taking first place in nine categories – far more than any other union in Canada.
Toronto – Ontario’s Liberal government needs to get serious about addressing Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD), the Ontario Public Service Employees Union says.
OPSEU President Warren (Smokey) Thomas applauded the Provincial Child Advocate this week for the publication of a new report on – and by – youth with special needs.
Toronto – The Ontario Public Service Employees Union is expressing surprise and disappointment at a position paper of the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario that calls for the elimination of Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) from acute care settings in the province’s hospitals.
Funding must rise for residential services: OPSEU report
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Aisling Discoveries Child and Family Centre
- Algoma Family Services
- Catulpa Community Support Services
- Central Toronto Youth Services
- Child & Family Centre / Centre de L'enfant et de la Famille
- Child Development Institute
- Children's Centre Thunder Bay
- Children's Community Network
- Children's Mental Health of Leeds and Grenville
- Community Adolescent Network of Hamilton
- Five Counties Children's Centre (ATCO)
- Frontenac Youth Services - Contract
- Frontenac Youth Services - FT
- Geneva Centre For Autism Communication & Language Disorders
- George Hull Family and Child Services
- Grandview Children's Centre
- Huron House Boys' Residential Home
- Integrated Services Northwest
- Kidsability Centre For Child Development
- Kinark Child & Family Services - Simcoe
- Lynwood Charlton Centre
- Madame Vanier Children's Services
- New Path Youth & Family Counselling
- One Kids Place
- Open Doors For Lanark Children
- Ottawa Children's Treatment Centre
- Pathstone Mental Health
- Pathways For Children & Youth
- Peterborough Youth Services
- Radius Child & Youth Services
- St. Clair Child & Youth Services
- Western Area Youth Services (WAYS)