Members of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) local 355 have filed for conciliation because management maintains that the province’s wage freeze applies to workers at Kinark Child and Family Services.
A tentative three-year settlement was overwhelmingly ratified by the members of OPSEU Local 702, Firefly, on March 8, 2012.
Video: Because Kids Matter
SUDBURY – More than 80 members of OPSEU Local 666 representing child mental health treatment workers walked off the job in Sudbury and area Nov. 21 citing an unwillingness by management to negotiate a new contract.
The bargaining team at Local 214, representing OPSEU members at Pathstone Mental Health is heading into conciliation today with one message: kids need stability.
Funding must rise for residential services: OPSEU report
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Aisling Discoveries Child and Family Centre
- Algoma Family Services
- Catulpa Community Support Services
- Central Toronto Youth Services
- Child & Family Centre / Centre de L'enfant et de la Famille
- Child Development Institute
- Children's Centre Thunder Bay
- Children's Community Network
- Children's Mental Health of Leeds and Grenville
- Community Adolescent Network of Hamilton
- Five Counties Children's Centre (ATCO)
- Frontenac Youth Services - Contract
- Frontenac Youth Services - FT
- Geneva Centre For Autism Communication & Language Disorders
- George Hull Family and Child Services
- Grandview Children's Centre
- Huron House Boys' Residential Home
- Integrated Services Northwest
- Kidsability Centre For Child Development
- Kinark Child & Family Services - Simcoe
- Lynwood Charlton Centre
- Madame Vanier Children's Services
- New Path Youth & Family Counselling
- One Kids Place
- Open Doors For Lanark Children
- Ottawa Children's Treatment Centre
- Pathstone Mental Health
- Pathways For Children & Youth
- Peterborough Youth Services
- Radius Child & Youth Services
- St. Clair Child & Youth Services
- Western Area Youth Services (WAYS)