While many immigrants choose the Peel region as their first home, there have been dramatic cuts to the English classes offered to assist them with the transition.
Boards of Education and Cultural Institutions
Demutualization Proceeds - Important Update
Simcoe County District School Board
The Ontario Public Service Employees Union filed a legal challenge to Bill 115 on Thursday, October 11, 2012. OSSTF, ETFO and CUPE have filed similar challenges in an effort to protect the Charter right to bargain.
To mark one month since the Ontario government’s passage of Bill 115, a joint media conference will be held tomorrow afternoon in Toronto with the presidents of:
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Art Gallery of Ontario - FT
- Art Gallery of Ontario - PT
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
- Moosonee District School Area Board
- Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Peel District School Board - IT Staff
- Peel District School Board - Instructors
- Peel District School Board - Media Support Special
- Rainbow District School Board
- Royal Ontario Museum - FT
- Royal Ontario Museum - PT
- Simcoe County District School Board
- York Region District School Board