The Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) has been advised that on March 28, 2012, the Board of Directors of the Simcoe County District School Board (SCDSB) will consider a motion regarding the use of soft foam protective equipment in the schools.
Boards of Education and Cultural Institutions
OPSEU is pleased to inform all current and former members of Local 330 who participated in the Insurance Trust between January 1, 1977 and September 30, 2006 that the following d
On January 27, 2010, the Ontario Superior Court approved an application by the Administrative Trustees of the Simcoe County District School Board Insurance Trust for a partial distribution of surplus to the parties of the Trust (OPSEU, CUPE, OSSTF, ETFO and the School Board).
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Art Gallery of Ontario - FT
- Art Gallery of Ontario - PT
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
- Moosonee District School Area Board
- Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Peel District School Board - IT Staff
- Peel District School Board - Instructors
- Peel District School Board - Media Support Special
- Rainbow District School Board
- Royal Ontario Museum - FT
- Royal Ontario Museum - PT
- Simcoe County District School Board
- York Region District School Board
Rally at Minister Helena Jaczek's office calls for her to raise the bar for developmental service workers
Join developmental services members in region three at the consituency office of the Minister of Community and Social Servies, Helena Jaczek. The sector is calling on the minister to increase base funding to agencies, set central labour standards, invest $55 million to cover changes to employment standards, increase full-time jobs and regulate the direct funding program.