(Toronto) – Cultural workers at the Art Gallery of Ontario may be forced to strike this week to fight off the employer demands for more part-time, unstable work and the pervasive use of outside companies to do AGO employees’ jobs.
Boards of Education and Cultural Institutions
TORONTO – Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) workers will hold an information picket from 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 10, 2014. Calling for respect and a fair contract, the picket will be the first thing visitors see as they arrive for the annual Massive Party fundraiser.
While many immigrants choose the Peel region as their first home, there have been dramatic cuts to the English classes offered to assist them with the transition.
Demutualization Proceeds - Important Update
Simcoe County District School Board
The Ontario Public Service Employees Union filed a legal challenge to Bill 115 on Thursday, October 11, 2012. OSSTF, ETFO and CUPE have filed similar challenges in an effort to protect the Charter right to bargain.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Art Gallery of Ontario - FT
- Art Gallery of Ontario - PT
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
- Moosonee District School Area Board
- Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Peel District School Board - IT Staff
- Peel District School Board - Instructors
- Peel District School Board - Media Support Special
- Rainbow District School Board
- Royal Ontario Museum - FT
- Royal Ontario Museum - PT
- Simcoe County District School Board
- York Region District School Board