Central negotiations for our first Central Agreement will progress throughout the fall and winter months of the 2014-2015 school year.
Boards of Education and Cultural Institutions
Demutualization Proceeds Update - November 5, 2014
On behalf of the Boards of Education Sector Executive, we are happy to present to you the first edition of your sector newsletter, which we hope will provide you with information and resources to support your work as members of the sector.
On May 2, 2014 the bargaining team for members of OPSEU Local 535 reached a tentative agreement with the Art Gallery of Ontario.
(Toronto) – Cultural workers at the Art Gallery of Ontario may be forced to strike this week to fight off the employer demands for more part-time, unstable work and the pervasive use of outside companies to do AGO employees’ jobs.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Art Gallery of Ontario - FT
- Art Gallery of Ontario - PT
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
- Moosonee District School Area Board
- Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Peel District School Board - IT Staff
- Peel District School Board - Instructors
- Peel District School Board - Media Support Special
- Rainbow District School Board
- Royal Ontario Museum - FT
- Royal Ontario Museum - PT
- Simcoe County District School Board
- York Region District School Board