Toronto – The Government of Canada must boost funding for health care and use its powers to rein in provinces that want to privatize the system, the Ontario Public Service Employees Union says.
Toronto – Ontario’s Liberal government has ignored input from hundreds of patients, health care workers, and organizations to charge ahead with its latest health care legislation, the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) says.
When we entered into this year’s round of bargaining, your message to our bargaining team was clear. You directed us to reach a deal that ensured we could enjoy a proper work-life balance. Your bargaining team has kept this demand our priority.
Toronto – Big pay hikes for managers in the Ontario Public Service are a sure sign the province can afford to put money into public services and roll back years of public sector wage cuts, the President of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) says.
Members of the public have until Wednesday, November 23 at 6 p.m. to make submissions to the legislative committee studying Bill 41, the Patients First Act. When passed, the new bill will overhaul much of Ontario’s health care system.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Bruce County EMS
- City of Kawartha Lakes Ambulance Service
- Grey County Ambulance (EMS)
- Guelph-Wellington EMS - Guelph City
- Guelph-Wellington EMS - Wellington County
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - Dispatch
- Manitoulin Sudbury District Social Services - Ambulance Paramed
- Middlesex-London Emergency Medical Services Author
- Middlesex-London Emergency Medical Services Authority
- Region of Peel Emergency Medical Services
- Regional Municipality of Halton - Ambulance Paramed
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre - Wallaceburg CACC
- The Corporation of Norfolk County
- The Corporation of the City of Hamilton
- The Corporation of the County of Brant EMS
- The Corporation of the County of Frontenac
- The Corporation of the County of Lennox & Addington EMS
- The Corporation of the County of Lennox and Adding
- The Corporation of the County of Northumberland
- The Corporation of the County of Simcoe
- The Corporation of the Municipality of Temagami Ambulance Services
- The County of Oxford
- West Parry Sound Health Centre - Paramedics Dispatch