The County of Brant’s refusal to act swiftly on the recommendations of an external consultant’s report on paramedic services runs the real risk of putting people’s lives in danger.
Some new provincial funding is on the way for Health Sciences North in Sudbury. Meanwhile, the Ontario Public Service Employees Union told CTV the spending outlined by the province in last week's budget isn’t going to be enough.
OPSEU member paramedics participated in a lobby day May 3 at Queen’s Park. They were joined by paramedics from across the province to deliver a unified message to Ontario’s Liberal government: improve emergency medicine by enhancing Ontario’s paramedic ambulance services.
OPSEU’s latest video, jointly produced with the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE), explores the lifesaving work of Ontario’s paramedics.
Last week’s provincial budget did little to address the health care needs of northern Ontario, the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) told a news conference today.
Select an item from this list for content specific to your employer.
- Bruce County EMS
- City of Kawartha Lakes Ambulance Service
- Grey County Ambulance (EMS)
- Guelph-Wellington EMS - Guelph City
- Guelph-Wellington EMS - Wellington County
- Hotel Dieu Hospital Kingston - Dispatch
- Manitoulin Sudbury District Social Services - Ambulance Paramed
- Middlesex-London Emergency Medical Services Author
- Middlesex-London Emergency Medical Services Authority
- Region of Peel Emergency Medical Services
- Regional Municipality of Halton - Ambulance Paramed
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre - Wallaceburg CACC
- The Corporation of Norfolk County
- The Corporation of the City of Hamilton
- The Corporation of the County of Brant EMS
- The Corporation of the County of Frontenac
- The Corporation of the County of Lennox & Addington EMS
- The Corporation of the County of Lennox and Adding
- The Corporation of the County of Northumberland
- The Corporation of the County of Simcoe
- The Corporation of the Municipality of Temagami Ambulance Services
- The County of Oxford
- West Parry Sound Health Centre - Paramedics Dispatch