In the event of a strike or lockout, OPSEU members in the colleges will receive strike pay from the union by direct deposit to their personal bank or credit union accounts. In order to process strike pay, the union needs updated dependent information and direct deposit information.
- Members are asked to submit their dependent and direct deposit information through the OPSEU Member Portal by going to http://opseu.org/members-login.
- Download a copy of the OPSEU Members Personal Information Form, better known as “Form B”. Fill out the form.
- Get a member of your Local Executive Committee to sign your completed form.
- Attach a void cheque (or a low-resolution scan or photo of a void cheque) to the form.
- Submit your form and void cheque to OPSEU
- Drop them off at your nearest OPSEU Regional Office.
- Mail them to OPSEU Head Office, attention Campaigns: 100 Lesmill Road, Toronto, Ontario M3B 3P8.
- E-mail your form and photo of a void cheque to email@example.com