Save the date!
OPSEU's biennial regional meetings will be held on Saturday, March 18, 2017.
Delegates from OPSEU locals in each region of the province will meet to choose key leaders and representatives for the 2017-19 term. Delegates will elect regional members and alternates for:
- the OPSEU Executive Board (three members and one alternate);
- provincial committees (one member and one alternate for each of the Provincial Women's Committee, the Provincial Human Rights Committee, the Provincial Young Workers Committee, and the Provincial Francophone Committee);
- Convention committees (one member and one alternate for each of the Resolutions, Constitution, and Credentials committees);
- Conventions of the Ontario Federation of Labour (14 delegates and 28 alternates) and the Canadian Labour Congress (10 delegates and 20 alternates); and
- the Regional Hardship Committee (four members and up to four alternates).
More information will be available closer to the regional meeting date.