Thank you for your interest in the Professional Liability insurance program created for OPSEU members of Regulated Health Professions. We are pleased to provide the following information
Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited, offers Professional Liability Insurance for OPSEU Members of a Regulated Health Profession. Find out more: Click Here
3 EASY STEPS:
Step 1: Complete the application
Step 2: Sign the application
Step 3: Send completed/signed application and Cheque payable to The CG&B Group, part of Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited to:
The CG&B Group, part of Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited
Attn: Professional Liability – OPSEU Program
120 South Town Centre Blvd.
Markham, ON L6G 1C3
Certificate of Insurance:
You will be sent an individual Certificates of Insurance following our receipt of your completed application with payment as above.
The maximum limit available under this program is $5,000,000 per claim and aggregate.
- The program was developed by OPSEU members for OPSEU members to provide an inexpensive and simple solution to meet College requirements (consult your specific College’s by-laws relating to the amount of professional liability protection required before selecting a coverage level)
- Professional Liability coverage (includes Damages, Defense costs and related fees)
- Coverage is for the individual
- Low rates available exclusively to OPSEU members ($30-$70 annual premium plus 8% premium tax)
- No deductible
- Terms and conditions as per the attached master policy
Please contact your College directly to ensure the coverage you choose meets their requirements. Thank you for choosing this program.