Now it's autumn... Check your bottom!
Publication DateWednesday, October 18, 2017 - 12:15pm
- Colon/rectal cancer is the second-leading cause of death in men and the third leading cause of death in women who have cancer.
- There is a 90 per cent cure rate if detected early.
- Approximately 100,000 Canadians are living with colon/rectal cancer.
What to do:
- Screening is FREE for all Ontarians over 50.
- Speak with your doctor if there are any changes in your bathroom habits.
- Don’t die because you’re embarrassed.
In the event of an emergency, call 911
Provided by OPSEU Paramedics -- proudly serving your community!