The OPSEU/SEFPO InSolidarity committee is back in action, and we would love to showcase written work by OPSEU/SEFPO members! You can submit an article with or without a photo on any topic you feel is relevant to you, your workplace or the labour movement. This could include articles created for your Local newsletter. All articles will be considered and may appear published online on our OPSEU/SEFPO InSolidarity web page, Facebook page and/or in our quarterly InSolidarity publication (returning to print this spring). Please note submissions may be edited.
Our next print deadline is February 24, 2022. Articles that do not appear in this publication may appear in future editions or one of our online formats noted above.
To facilitate this request, we ask that the submissions and pictures include:
- Your name, local and union position (if applicable)
- No more than 800 words
- Title of submission
- Ensure the topic falls under the guidelines of OPSEU/SEFPO’s Statement of Respect.
- For photos, please ensure that the participants have consented to having the photo published
- All forms of submissions (recipes, poetry, etc.) are all welcome
- Feel free to use any writing style (hard news, soft news, editorials)
Have your voice heard, OPSEU/SEFPO In Solidarity is news for members with views written by members!
Visit us on Facebook at “OPSEU/SEFPO In Solidarity” https://www.facebook.com/Opseu-In-Solidarity-211477085985721 and on the OPSEU/SEFPO website at https://opseu.org/solidarity
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org