The cost of living crisis in Ontario is getting increasingly worse. Ontarians are struggling to pay for food and housing, while big corporations take advantage of inflation to rake in record profits. On January 28, OPSEU/SEFPO is joining the Ontario Federation of Labour, workers and their unions across Ontario tell the government:
Enough is Enough!
Enough of wages that don’t cover the bills; housing that no one can afford; and a government that chooses to spend billions to help their developer buddies instead of saving our public health care system.
On January 28th, join us online to learn how to fight back against the cost-of-living crisis, and win the Ontario we need.
What to Expect
- Gain skills to get organized and build local campaigns
- Learn from leaders in the fights for decent work, climate justice, and more
- Be part of launching the Enough is Enough campaign
How to Join
- Sign up for the campaign
- Email email@example.com to let us know you’re joining the campaign
- Attend the online action on January 28!
When we work together, we win.