Stay on track with winter tires!
- Winter tires deliver better traction below 7 degrees Celsius
- 30 per cent of all motor vehicle collisions occur in the winter
- Studies show that death and serious injuries decrease with the use of snow tires
Winter driving safety tips
- Install winter tires on your vehicle early
- Clear snow from all surfaces of your vehicle before driving
- Always drive according to road conditions
- Ensure your vehicle is equipped with a road safety kit.
In the event of an emergency call 911
Provided by OPSEU Paramedics. Proudly serving your community.