- Over 2 million requests for ambulance services are made every year in Ontario
- Hundreds of unnecessary calls to 911 for an ambulance occur daily in Ontario
- Emergency ambulance resources could be tied up responding to unnecessary calls
When to call 911 for an ambulance
- Call 911 for a medical emergency when you feel immediate action is required, when someone’s life, health, or safety is in jeopardy
- Please visit www.oab911.ca for further information
In the event of an emergency call 911
Provided by OPSEU Paramedics. Proudly serving your community.