The OPSEU/SEFPO Executive Board Members and Staff of Region 7 are pleased to present the 2023 Region 7 Women’s Conference.
- Location: La Place Rendez-Vous, Fort Frances – November 3-5, 2023
- Time: Friday, November 3: 5:30 to 10:00 PM, Meet and Greet (Dinner provided)
- Saturday, November 4: 9:00 AM to 4:15 PM (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided)
- Sunday, November 5: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM (Breakfast provided)
The conference will begin with an evening meet and greet at 5:30 pm, on Friday, November 3, 2023 followed by dinner at 6:00 pm. An overview of the conference agenda will follow.
All meals will be provided on Saturday, November 4, 2023 with breakfast starting at 8:00 am and the Conference beginning at 9:00 am. Participants will take part in either the Women In Unions: Getting Involved or Women in Unions: Strengthening Leadership course. Lunch will be served at 12:00 pm. Saturday evening, dinner will be at 5:30 pm followed by some fun activities including Karaoke.
Sunday, November 5, 2023, breakfast will be available starting at 8:30 am with the Conference commencing at 9:30 am and wrapping up by noon.
Wages, travel and accommodations will be covered for the event as per the Regional Education Policy.
Please contact Ed Arvelin R.V.P., Region 7 at 1-807-628-9187 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Attendance Form
- Time-off Letter Information
- OPSEU/SEFPO Advance Form
- Human Rights Accommodation Requests
- Child Care Registration
Forms are to be submitted to Linda Robinson at the Dryden Regional Office by Friday, September 22, 2023.
Ed Arvelin, Region 7 Regional Vice-President
Erin Smith and Jody Tsubouchi, Region 7 Executive Board Members