Skip to content

Request for Union Leave Forms (RUL)

Request for Union Leave Forms (RUL)

We the North
We the North
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email

Employees of the LCBO who require time off for events are to use the Request for Union Leave (RUL) forms.

For use of days through the 1100 day pool, please use the RUL-Pool LBED Form.
Download the RUL-Pool LBED Form here

For all other leaves, please use RUL-General LBED Form.
Download the RUL-General LBED Form here