At OPSEU, we provide excellent service and representation to all our members, regardless of their status. We treat all members equally, and we have a strong history of campaigning on behalf of precarious part-time and casual staff across Ontario.
This year, OPSEU made history when we organized 20,000 precarious part-time and casual college support staff – the largest organizing drive in Canadian history. OPSEU is honoured to fight for these workers; for improved working conditions and greater recognition. This was a hard-fought battle, but OPSEU never gave up. Just like OPSEU will never give up on YOU.
With OPSEU, you can expect better service, more accountability and the strength of a union that’s always got your back.
With OPSEU you can expect more, and better. Here are some highlights:
- Carriage rights mean you own your grievance
- You know your workplace best, that’s why facilities staff represented by OPSEU negotiate their entire collective agreement directly with the employer
- Legal assistance and professional staff support
- Great service for affordable dues (among the lowest in North America)
- Strong local bylaws and audit reporting system ensure accountability
- Strong central union that covers the majority of member expenses
- Democratic structure where members steer the ship
- A union that provides unparalleled educational opportunities and courses
- A Hospital Support Sector that brings members and locals together
Find out more:
Cell: 416-802-8121 or
1-800-268-7376 ext. 5150
facebook: Kingston Healthcare – OPSEU’s Got Your Back