Why OPSEU is the union of choice for Kingston health care workers
- Carriage rights mean you own your grievance
- You know your workplace best. That’s why our members negotiate their entire collective agreement directly with the employer, with the full support of OPSEU behind them.
- Legal assistance and professional staff support mean you’ve got an experienced team behind you, you’re never on your own
- Great service for affordable dues – at 1.375 per cent, OPSEU’s dues are among the lowest in North America, and they cannot be raised arbitrarily
- Comprehensive Professional Liability Insurance program for health professionals who belong to a regulatory college and require personal liability coverage
- Strong local bylaws and audit reporting system to ensure financial transparency and accountability for every dollar spent
- Strong central union that covers the majority of member expenses so that members get what they need, when they need it
- Democratic structure that ensures OPSEU members are steering the ship, and that locals hold the key to power
- A union that invests in members; providing unparalleled educational opportunities and courses, based on the interests identified by members, for members
- A Hospital Support Sector that brings members and locals from hospitals across Ontario together to determine common bargaining and campaign priorities and actions
You’re voting on the union that will best represent your interests for the rest of your working career.
For service, accountability, and strength. Choose OPSEU!
OPSEU’s got your back.
Find out more:
Cell: 416-802-8121 or
1-800-268-7376 ext. 5150
facebook: Kingston Healthcare – OPSEU’s Got Your Back