OPSEU is, and always has been, committed to bargaining better contracts; that includes fighting hard for improved working conditions for all office and clerical staff in our community hospitals. That’s why time and again, administrative professionals in Ontario are choosing to join OPSEU. We’re growing, and we want you on our team!
You are the public face of our hospitals; it is your warmth, resourcefulness and professionalism that ensures our community is well served. Now’s the time to choose the union that will ensure YOU are well served.
With OPSEU, you can expect better service, more accountability and the strength of a union that’s always got your back.
Joining OPSEU is a giant leap toward a brighter future. Here are some highlights:
- Carriage rights mean you own your grievance
- You know your workplace best, that’s why facilities staff represented by OPSEU negotiate their entire collective agreement directly with the employer
- Legal assistance and professional staff support
- Great service for affordable dues (among the lowest in North America)
- Strong local bylaws and audit reporting system ensure accountability
- Strong central union that covers the majority of member expenses
- Democratic structure where members steer the ship
- A union that provides unparalleled educational opportunities and courses
- A Hospital Support Sector that brings members and locals together
Find out more:
Cell: 416-802-8121 or
1-800-268-7376 ext. 5150
facebook: Kingston Healthcare – OPSEU’s Got Your Back
To download the postcard flyer, click here.