OPSEU either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that OPSEU makes available to you on its web site, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on OPSEU"s web site.
OPSEU grants to you a limited licence to display on your computer, print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on OPSEU"s web site, for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes only, provided that:
- you do not modify the content, and
- you include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice and this limited licence.
No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
- make any commercial use of such content;
- include such content in or with any product that you create or distribute; or
- copy such content onto your or any other person"s World Wide Web site. Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as conferring any right in any copyright of OPSEU or any other person who owns the copyright in content provided on this web site.
The Ontario Public Service Employee"s Union logo is a trade mark of OPSEU. All product names mentioned on this web site are the trade marks of their respective owners.
OPSEU DOES NOT WARRANT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON OPSEU"S WEB SITE. SUCH INFORMATION AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. OPSEU"S WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
OPSEU does not exert responsibility, editorial or other control over the contents of the links to other Internet sites or any postings by a third party. OPSEU disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from any postings by third parties. OPSEU disclaims any and all liability for injury and/or other damages that result from an individual using techniques discussed on the web site. The material discussed on the web site is not intended to present the only or necessarily the best method or procedure, but rather presents the approach or opinion of the discussant.
Reference to third party information, products or services at this or any linked web site is not an express or implied endorsement by OPSEU.