Skip to content

Need a membership card?

Need a membership card?

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email

You need to fill out a Membership Application Form. You can get one from a member of your Local Executive Committee (LEC), from your OPSEU Staff Representative or from your OPSEU Regional Office.

If you are not sure who to contact, the union’s Resource Centre ­(416-443-8888 or 1-800-268-7376) can direct you to the right person.

There is a tear-off temporary membership card attached to the application form which you can keep.

Your filled-in card will be forwarded to your assigned regional office. Your information will be added to the union’s membership data base and you will be sent a permanent membership card.

If you have lost your membership card and need a replacement, call the Resource Centre.