OPSEU CAAT-S Committee
Meet the CAAT-S Divisional Executive
The Division Executive (DIVEX) acts on behalf of the division in representing its goals and objectives in responding to workplace cutbacks, pension changes, legislative changes, organizing campaigns, etc.
It carries on these duties through
- Provincial and national campaigns
- Political activism both provincially
- Liaising with other labour groups.
- Meeting with government officials
- Development of position papers
- Development of divisional responses to government
- Communicating with the local presidents and committee chairs about provincial activities and/or divisional direction
Membership on the DIVEX
The CAAT(S) DIVEX are elected at final demand setting, after all other committees have been elected.
There is one member elected from:
- Joint Insurance Committee/Pension Committee
- Joint Classification Committee/Grievance Scheduling Committee
- Bargaining Team/EERC (Employee/Employer Relations Committee)
- Two members who are elected at large
The DIVEX member, their contact colleges and their committee contacts are listed on the right hand side of this page.
For more information on the work of the Divisional Executive, please contact the OPSEU committee member assigned to your college or committee.
Marilou Martin, Chair, Local 557, George Brown College,
Janice Hagan, Vice-Chair, Local 561, Seneca College,
Tracy MacMaster, Member, Local 561, Seneca College,
Naz Binck, Member, Local 137, St. Clair College,
Richard Belleau, Member, Local 731, Confederation College,
Jennifer Wright, 1st Alternate, Local 654. Northern College,
Connie Collins, 3rd Alternate, Local 137, Centennial College,
Donald Wright, 4th Alternate, Local 557, George Brown College,
Tom Wilcox, 5th Alternate, Local 245, Sheridan College,
Brenda Butler, Regional Coordinator, Regions 1 & 2
Mike McKeown, Regional Coordinator, Regions 3 & 4
Tracy MacMaster, Regional Coordinator, Region 5
Chad Ravary, Regional Coordinator, Region 6 & 7