Job Opportunities - PPT Cleaner (64-01), Operations Unit (3 days/week)
Information marked as archived is provided for reference only. This archived material may not comply with Government Web Standards. Archived material has not been altered or updated since being archived.
Title: PPT Cleaner (64-01) (3 days/week)
Location: Operations Unit, Financial Services Division, Coopers Office, 5757 Coopers Ave. Mississauga, ON. L4Z 1R9
Reporting To: Supervisor, Operations Services Unit
Start Date: To be determined
Salary: $24.46 to $27.37 Hourly Rate
Working Conditions: As provided in the OPSSU Collective Agreement
Applicants interested in applying must be able to fulfill the following qualifications listed below:
Responsible for cleaning the designated building, removing debris and keeping areas neat and tidy.
- Responsible for cleaning the designated building, removing debris and keeping areas neat and tidy.
- Sweeps and mops floors and vacuums carpets
- Cleans buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces
- Inventories cleaning supplies
- Locks doors after operating hours
- Uses cleaning solutions to remove stains and cleans surfaces
- Mixes various cleaning agents
- Cleans interior windows and mirrors
- Dusts furniture
- Cleans and services restrooms
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Requires a High School Diploma and two years related work experience
- Tact and Diplomacy skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices and WHMIS procedures
- Knowledge of OPSEU organization, structure and policies; knowledge of own Unit as well as familiarity of operations of other Units
- Understanding and commitment to Labour/Social Democratic Philosophy and Diversity
OPSEU supports employment equity. Racialized workers, women, Indigenous workers, LGBTQTS workers, young workers, Francophone workers, and workers with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For the purpose of statistical data collection, applicants are strongly encouraged to voluntarily self-identify.
A combined total of 60% or greater on the test and a total of 60% or greater on the interview must be achieved to obtain the position.
Please advise should you require any accommodation to participate in this posting via email or by mail as indicated below.
Expression of Interest:
Please send your letter of interest and resume:
email@example.com quoting PPT Cleaner (64-01), Operations Unit #18.041, no later than January 22, 2019.
Written applications, should be marked Employment Opportunities, and must be submitted to: Employee Relations, 100 Lesmill Road, Toronto, M3B 3P8.