Join hundreds of OPSEU activists, more than 20,000 other union members, the Fight for $15 and Fairness Campaign, and other community allies at the biggest, proudest and loudest annual labour event in Canada… and help show our bosses, big business and governments that We Stand For Fairness!
- Stop the privatization of our public services!
- Support the Fight for $15 and Fairness!
- Speak up for the rights of ALL workers!
When: Monday, September 5 at 8:30 a.m.
Where: University Avenue, east side, south of Dundas St.
March: West on Queen St. to Dufferin, then south into the CNE
- Invite your OPSEU sisters, brothers, and colleagues to join us!
- Bring your family, kids, and friends.
- OPSEU t-shirts and free to the CNE for all OPSEU members marching with us.
- Prizes for the OPSEU locals with the best turn-out.
- Snacks and drinks for marchers along the route. (Bring your own water.)
- Rides available for those with mobility issues. (Note: Spaces are limited. E-mail us early to reserve your seat at email@example.com).
Join, like, and share the event on Facebook!