- Any public service will not be privatized or contracted out without public consultation and clear evidence that privatization will lead to improved services.
- Any decision to privatize or contract out a service will not be made without a full and open review by an independent body or individual, who will ensure full cost/benefit analysis and comprehensive social and economic impact studies are conducted.
- Public sector workers, their representatives and other interested parties shall have standing in the review process.
- The reviewing body or individual will issue and table with the Ontario legislature a final report with recommendations along with all studies and analysis.
- In the event that a specific privatization is recommended, employees will have the ability to move to the new employer with existing rights, benefits and entitlements.
Could not load media object Visit our FIghting Privatization Index Page