On behalf of the Employer and OPSEU, the Central Employee Relations Committee (CERC) is pleased to distribute the attached Explanatory Notes to assist the parties in interpreting and applying various provisions of the OPSEU Unified Collective Agreement.
The following Explanatory Notes have been developed and/or updated to reflect the current provisions in the OPSEU Unified Collective Agreement:
- Mass Centralized Recruitment Appendix 39
- Reskilling Appendix 66
- Reach-back Article 6.1.2 and 56.1.2
- Regular Employees Pregnancy Leave Article 50
- Regular Employees Parental Leave Article 51
- Fixed Term Employees Pregnancy and Parental Leave Article 31A.9
- Seasonal Employees Pregnancy and Parental Leave Article 32.19
We would like to credit the work of the Joint Employment Stability Sub-committee for their collaborative efforts in updating these materials.
Electronic copies of the updated Explanatory Notes are also available on the Inside OPS Labour Relations portal.
OPSEU/SEFPO CERC Co-Chair
Employer CERC Co-Chair