Your voice in OPSEU/SEFPO and the workplace
The RPN Occupational Division is dedicated to promoting recognition of the scope, practice and professional responsibilities of RPNs. The division works to advance demands for bargaining and workload issues that apply to all RPNs across the province in every sector they work in.
The RPN Occupational Division will:
- bring together members with common occupational interests and coordinate division activities;
- identify, coordinate, and promote the scope of practice and professional responsibilities of RPNs within OPSEU and provincially;
- develop and promote demands for bargaining, health and safety, and workload issues;
- promote and advocate for RPNs through policy, resolutions and constitutional amendments;
- develop and build communication links and networks for RPNs; and
- promote common themes, activities and mandates as they pertain to the sectors and the union.