The Windsor Regional Office will be hosting a weekend education event in February 2020
- Duty to Accommodate: A Tool for Inclusive Workplaces
- Local Treasurer’s Course
- Stewards 1: Making a Difference in the Workplace
- The Indigenous Journey: Walking Together Part 2
- Women in Unions: Getting Involved
- Worker’s Health and Safety: Staying Alive While Earning a Living, It’s the Law and Worker Representative
The application deadline is Tuesday January 21, 2020. For more information, please contact your regional office.