Region 7 weekend educational event
Information marked as archived is provided for reference only. This archived material may not comply with Government Web Standards. Archived material has not been altered or updated since being archived.
Event DateSaturday, April 6, 2019 - 8:45am to Sunday, April 7, 2019 - 12:00pm
The Thunder Bay regional office will be hosting a weekend educational event in April, 2019
- Women in Unions: Strengthening Leadership
- Labour History: Strategies for Today Through the Lens of the Past
- Stewards 1: Making a Difference in the Workplace
- Regional Political Action School
- Duty to Accommodate: A Tool for Inclusive Workplaces
The application deadline is Friday, February 8, 2019. For more information, please contact your regional office.