OPSEU/SEFPO notice of election for 1 executive at large
Meeting will be held in person at the OPSEU/SEFPO Membership Centre – Thunder Bay – 326 Memorial Ave. on Tuesday December 5 at 11 am with lunch to follow
You can also attend via ZOOM from the comfort of your own home (check your time zone). If you need a ride let us know, we will try to help.
Please confirm your attendance if you are attending in person in Thunder Bay, so we provide the numbers to the caterers. We are planning a turkey lunch. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions we need to accommodate. The caterer needs numbers by Nov 28.
At home Zoom meeting contact us for the link and it will be sent Dec. 4.
We will be collecting donations of new socks, hats, and mitts for the SOS van and/or nonperishable food for the RFDA.
If you want to play recycled gift game, bring a wrapped gift you have not newly purchased. (used or re-gifting)
OPSEU/SEFPO Region 7 Retirees Meeting Agenda
OPSEU/SEFPO Membership 326 Memorial Ave and via zoom
- Call to order
- Welcome –
- Introduction of Executive and the Region 7 Executive Board Members
- Land Acknowledgement
- Statement of Respect
- Moment of Silence
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the Minutes of our last meeting
- Guest Speaker – Gloria Laliberte – What the land acknowledge means to me as an indigenous person.
- Report from the Chair
- Financial Report
- Report from the Executive Board
- Old business
- Retirees Conference
- OPSEU/SEFPO Retirees and Friends – RFDA
- Enabling Motion – In the event that the chair or vice-chair cannot attend a Convention to represent our regional Retirees, the Secretary and then the Treasurer will be asked. If none of them can attend, we will ask the members at large. If more than one is interested, we will draw names.
14. New business
- Future speakers
- Report for OFL Convention
- Election – for member at large
- Constitutional amendment – to include members on long-term benefits health benefits over 55 and off work more than 2 years can become members of the retirees division (wording will be presented at the meeting)
- Coffee cards and conversation – do you want to start up again?
- Draws –
- Due to logistic issues at OPSEU notices will not be sent out by mail.
Please check our Facebook page and web site OPSEU Retired Members Division or the Region 7 the Regional Facebook: OPSEU / SEFPO Region 7