Region 7 - Dryden, educational event
Event DateSaturday, June 2, 2018 - 9:00am to Sunday, June 3, 2018 - 1:00pm
The Dryden Regional Office will be hosting a weekend educational event in June, 2018.
The following courses are being offered:
- Challenging Bullying and Non-Code-Based Harassment in the Workplace
- Duty to Accommodate: A Tool for Inclusive Workplaces
- Health and Safety: Level One
- Stewards 1: Making a Difference in the Workplace
- Stewards 3: Dealing with Discipline
The application deadline is Monday, April 23, 2018. For additional information, please contact your regional office.