The Toronto Regional Office will be hosting a weekend educational event in June, 2018.
- Stewards 1: Making a Difference in the Workplace
- Stewards 2: Facing the Employer, Building Member Involvement
- Basic Grievance Handling for Union Building
- Health and Safety: Level One
- Duty to Accommodate 2: Making Accommodation Work
- Labour History: Strategies for Today Through the Lens of the Past
- Cross-Cultural Communication at Work: A Union Perspective
- Mental Health: Challenging the Stigma in the Workplace
The application deadline is April 5, 2018. For more information, please contact your regional office.