Region 2 weekend educational
Information marked as archived is provided for reference only. This archived material may not comply with Government Web Standards. Archived material has not been altered or updated since being archived.
Event DateSaturday, November 18, 2017 - 9:00am to Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 1:00pm
The Niagara Regional Office will be hosting a weekend educational.
- Basic grievance handling for union building (French)
- Challenging bullying and non-code based harassment in the workplace
- Duty to accommodate 2: making accommodation work
- Health and safety: level two
- Social media for union activists
- Stewards 1: making a difference in the workplace
- The Indigenous journey: walking together