The Windsor Regional Office will be hosting a weekend education event in February, 2019.
- Labour History: Strategies for Today through the Lens of the Past
- Worker’s Health and Safety: Toxic Substances, Cancer, Body in the Workplace
- Stewards 1: Making a Difference in the Workplace
- LEC Leadership and Team Development
- The Indigenous Journey Part 1
- Local Treasurer’s Course
The application deadline is Friday, January 11, 2019. Please email completed application package to Lisa Baker, Windsor Regional Office Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax 519-977-7553. For more information, please contact your regional office.