Region 1 education event
Information marked as archived is provided for reference only. This archived material may not comply with Government Web Standards. Archived material has not been altered or updated since being archived.
Event DateSaturday, February 9, 2019 - 9:30am to Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 1:00pm
The Windsor Regional Office will be hosting a weekend education event in February, 2019.
- Labour History: Strategies for Today through the Lens of the Past
- Worker's Health and Safety: Toxic Substances, Cancer, Body in the Workplace
- Stewards 1: Making a Difference in the Workplace
- LEC Leadership and Team Development
- The Indigenous Journey Part 1
- Local Treasurer's Course
The application deadline is Friday, January 11, 2019. Please email completed application package to Lisa Baker, Windsor Regional Office Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax 519-977-7553. For more information, please contact your regional office.