On May 10, the Federation of Northern Ontario Municipalities is hosting a Northern Leaders’ Debate. Join OPSEU/SEFPO, the North Bay and District Labour Council and labour allies to march and rally outside the debate.
Northern Ontario workers have had enough of privatization and under-funding. We need a pro-worker agenda that builds our public services in the North!
March and rally details
- Tuesday, May 10, 11:00 am
- 11:00 a.m.: Assemble at SE corner of McIntyre Street East and Wyld Street (map)
- 11:30 a.m.: Speeches from labour and community leaders
- 12:00 p.m.: March to the Capitol Centre (where debate is being held)
- Confirmed speakers:
- JP Hornick: President, OPSEU/SEFPO
- Janice Folk-Dawson: Executive Vice-President, Ontario Federation of Labour
- Tyler Downey: Secretary-Treasurer, SEIU Healthcare
- Fred Hahn: President, CUPE Ontario