Public services are for people, not profits. When politicians sell off our public services, everybody suffers: quality drops, prices rise, and businesses close.
To find out how we can stop privatization and bring vital public services back in house, join us for an important town hall meeting on Wednesday, March 28, at 7 pm, in Hall F (Entrance 2) at the Nepean Sportsplex in Ottawa (1701 Woodroffe Ave.)
The speakers will talk about the privatization of snowplowing, health care, public transit, and a variety of other topics. The speakers will include:
- OPSEU Regional Vice President Gareth Jones
- Executive CLC Vice President Donald LaFleur
- Ottawa Health Coalition Co-Chair Albert Dupuis
- Local OPSEU leaders Melissa Coenraad and Marlene Rivier
- PIPSC DND National Consultation President Glenn Maxwell
Snacks and coffee will be provided.