This is to advise you that the Orientation for New Local Presidents training for the Spring, has been scheduled for May 2022.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 9 am–4:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 11, 2022 9 am–4:30 pm
- Thursday, May 12, 2022, 9 am–3 pm
- Virtual Meeting: via Zoom
- Meeting Room: A Zoom link will be sent to all the attendees
Please Note: As this meeting is being held virtually, no expenses outside of time off (if required), will be reimbursed, except in special circumstances where expenses have been pre-approved. To inquire further about pre-approval, please email: email@example.com.
Human Rights Accommodation Request Form
Should you require a human rights accommodation or have an existing accommodation under the Human Rights Code, please complete and submit the Human Rights Accommodation Request Form in full.
OPSEU/SEFPO Child Care Policy
As this meeting is being held virtually, child care expenses will not be reimbursed unless pre-approved. To inquire further about pre-approval, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procedures for Online Registration
Members are requested to complete the Member Event Registration Form through OPSEU/SEFPO’s Member Portal.
Deadline for registration is: Tuesday April 19, 2022.
Attached, you will find the following documentation:
- OPSEU/SEFPO Human Rights Accommodation Form – English
- OPSEU/SEFPO Human Rights Accommodation Form – French
- Member Portal Quick Intro
- Event Registration Tutorial
- Online Expense Claim Tutorial
We appreciate your cooperation and participation in this training.