OPSEU First Vice-President/Treasurer Eduardo (Eddy) Almeida will be Fortunato (Lucky) Rao’s guest for Labour News at 8 p.m. on June 30, 2016, AM radio 1610 (Voces Latina).
The interview will take place in English.
Eddy and Lucky will discuss a broad range of subjects of interest to all Ontarians, including:
- cuts to health care, particularly hospitals
- cuts to education, particularly schools for pupils with special needs
- the Ontario government's austerity agenda
- privatization of public services, including ServiceOntario, Hydro One and public-private partnerships (P3s)
- alcohol and marijuana sales
- political fundraising
- the Canada Pension Plan
- the state of labour in the province and the nation