A strong public sector keeps our communities healthy, safe and prosperous. But the privatization of hydro, highways, and community services is putting our communities at risk.
The good news is that with your help, we can stop privatization! Join us at our Public Town Hall on Protecting Public Services from Privatization.
Speakers will include:
- OPSEU President Warren (Smokey) Thomas
- Kingston City Councillor Mary Rita Holland
- Kingston City Councillor Jeff McLaren
- Federal NDP MP Niki Ashton, critic for jobs, employment, and workforce development.
- Essex MPP Taras Natyshak, critic for Community Safety and Correctional Services, International Trade, and Digital Government